Math Department: Administrative Contacts
215 Carnegie Building
Syracuse, NY 13244-1150
Street address: 130 Sims Drive, Syracuse, NY (different from mailing address)
Whom to Contact:
- Registration questions should be directed to Sandra Ware in 215 Carnegie. Students should bring a printout of their current SU schedule. Be aware that SU enforces prerequisites for MAT courses.
- For assistance with course material, see math help.
- To find your professor or teaching assistant, see Directory & Office Hours.
- For questions about our undergraduate programs, see Undergraduate Advisors.
- For questions about our graduate programs, see Graduate Program Directors.
|Uday Banerjee||Department Chairemail@example.com||215 Carnegie|
|Dan Zacharia||Associate Chair for Undergraduate Affairsfirstname.lastname@example.org||300B Carnegie|
|Graham Leuschke||Associate Chair for Graduate Affairsemail@example.com||317G Carnegie|
|Julie O'Connor||Senior Administratorfirstname.lastname@example.org||215C Carnegie|
|Sandra Ware||Administrative Specialistemail@example.com||215 Carnegie
|Moira McDermott||Assistant Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org||313E Carnegie|
|Jeff Meyer||Assistant Chairemail@example.com||206F Carnegie
|Joanna Masingila||Coordinator of Mathematics Educationfirstname.lastname@example.org||201 Carnegie|
Giving to the Department
Gifts to the Department enhance our ability to maintain vibrant undergraduate and graduate programs, to bring in speakers for seminars and colloquia, and to send our graduate students to conferences nationwide. If you would like to help us in these efforts by making a general contribution to the department, please visit the College of Arts and Sciences giving page.